hygger 500W 800W titanium steel aquarium heater with an external controller, with digital displays on the heater and the controller,
fast heating up and energy saving, perfect for use in large fish tank over 60 gallons in cold weather.
Why choose hygger aquarium heater for large fish tank?
1. Protected to use, the digital aquarium heater will auto shut off when the water temp is over 97℉, auto shut off when the top of the heater is
out of the water over 0.8inch.
2. No explosion, with a plastic guard, the heating element is high-quality durable titanium steel, Can be utilized for fresh water and saltwater.
3. Energy saving, with 2 heating up modes, the MAX heating mode and the ECO heating mode, it’s going to automatically shift according to the
D-value between the water temp and set temp.
4. Digital display, you’ll check the water temp, set temp and the heating up mode on the controller at any time.
5. Easy to set temp, only one set button on the controller, to make a choice the temp from 70℉ to 94℉ by pressing the button over and over,
only round number may also be chose.
6. Automatical thermostat, the submersible heater will stop heating when it reaches the set temp, and start ECO heating mode when the
water temp drop off 0.5-1℉.
2 size available:
500W for fish tank 60-120 gal
800W for fish tank 120-180 gal
Cautions for use:
1. Please install the heater fully under water, but don’t bury it in sands.
2. Please unplug the heater and wait it to cool down for about 5-10 mins before you doing water change or moving the heater.
3. We suggest to slip the suction cup clip to the top 1/3 of the heater tube.
4. Please install the submersible fish tank heater vertically under water where close to the water intake.
5. Please use wave maker or a circulation pump for the fish tank, the good water circulation will help uniform dispersion the heat produced by the heater.
【Energy Saving Heater for Aquarium Larger than 60 Gal】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 800W, US three-pin plug, heater length 9.6 inch. The heater power cord and the controller cord are both 5ft. 800W aquarium heater for fish tank 120-180 gallon. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 2 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉. With 2 heating modes: MAX heating, ECO heating, more energy saving than general high power heater
【Auto Shut Off When Overheating or Not Fully Submerged】with built-in thermometer and waterline detector, when the water temp is over 97F, the controller will auto shut off to prevent overheating, when the top of heating element is out of water over 0.8 inch, the controller will auto shut off and stop heating and will automatically restart heating after you place the heater fully under water
【Dual Digital Displays on Controller & Heater】the digit display on the heater is to show the current water temp, the controller digit display will show the current water temp and the set temp. When you wish to have to check the water temp, you’ll see that on the heater or the controller display, the digits are synchronized up to date
【Fully Automatic Smart Thermostat】 it’s very easy to set the temp on the controller, just press the set button to make a choice the temp digits from 70℉ to 94℉, only integer value may also be chose. The heater will stop heating when the water temp reaches the set temp, and it’s going to restart heating when the water temp is 0.5℉ lower than the set temp. The heating mode is MAX heating when the set temp is 1℉or more higher than water temp, it’s going to be ECO heating when water temp is 0.5-1℉ less than the set temp
【Suitable for Fresh Water & Marine Water】durable black titanium steel heating element, covered by sturdy plastic guard, service life can last for 3 years or more. Can be utilized for fresh-water and salt-water fish tanks. The aquarium heater comes with a sturdy clip, there are 2 strong suction cups on the clip, easy to install the heater on to the fish tank wall. The fish tank heater may also be placed horizontally or vertically, but should be fully submerged underwater