Vertical pole length 101cm*width 3cm/39.76*1.18inch
Metal ground plug: 12cm/4.72inch
Bar length: 101cm*3cm/39.76*1.18inch
Note: This product is suitable to be used on the grass!
1. Before practicing, let the dog run and warm up.
2. Dogs that have just eaten will have to not practice, and will have to not be fed immediately after practice;
3. Jump several times, let the dog adjust and rest, and make certain that there is enough drinking water.
4. Before drinking, let the dog pant and loosen up before feeding.
5. Puppies and elderly dogs will have to practice under the advice of a doctor.
（1）Practice step gathering:
1. Adjust the plastic ring to a low enough level, and slowly lead the dog across the plastic ring. Practice several times and give snacks rewards at any time;
2. After the dog understands the rules of the game, you’ll gradually increase the height of the plastic ring.
(2) 12pcs winding exercise:
Practice step gathering:
1. Place the winding pole in a straight line, leaving a suitable spacing in the middle, and slowly walk the dog in an S-shape on the pole. Practice several times and give snacks rewards at any time;
2. After the dog understands the rules of the game, he can gradually increase the speed and difficulty of winding the pole.
★Training: Pet Outdoor Dog Training Equipment.Dog movement, training, obedience, jumping and casual games can all be achieved through agility equipment to maximize the dog’s agility.
★Outdoor Agility equipment: It is an ideal choice for dog agility entry equipment, it is a puppy starter kit for dogs. The height can also be adjusted arbitrarily.The plastic ring is soft to keep away from hurting the dog.Detachable, easy to carry and store.
★Easy to install and carry: With a portable storage bag, it is vitally suitable for playing in the backyard or taking it to the park.
★Made of environmentally friendly plastic, the equipment is non-toxic, strong and durable.Style: Jumping pole style, 12 winding pole style
★Adjustable heigh for jump pole t: Choosing a suitable height helps you train the dog’s speed, consumes the dog’s extra energy, and prevents damage to the home.